What for, that has been taken care of you are covered under obamacare.
any suggestions on where to buy medical insurance?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
What for, that has been taken care of you are covered under obamacare.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Under the "Obamacare" you still have to pay if you have any income. I would suggest you try Southwest Insurance agency, if they don't sell it, they will probably know who does.
You have to pay either way, there is no free care like "some" try to claim. That won't take effect for several more years anyway.
I had to buy a policy last year. I went through eSurance.com which showed me different companies and plans. I ended up with Anthem of Virginia which is the same as Blue Cross & Blue Shield. The process was not complicated.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
The receptionist will direct your call to the right person in Employee Benefits, which handles all life & health policies, so she'll just need to know you're looking to get a quote on a individual health policy.
There's also newer feature on our website for quoting (I just now remembered it):
South-West Insurance Agency, Inc.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks